Information about Cookies
This website uses technical and analytical cookies only. It does not use profiling cookies, which are designed to monitor users’ browsing behaviour, collecting data on their web habits and preferences, in order to send tailor-made ads.
– Technical cookies are necessary for the website proper operation. They include both permanent cookies and session (transient) cookies. Without such cookies, the website or some parts thereof may not operate properly. The cookies falling within this category are always sent by the website domain itself.
– Analytical cookies are used to collect information on the users’ interaction with the website. They are the basis for statistical analyses, improvement actions, function streamlining and for the monitoring of proper operation. La Giovane uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) for statistical analyses of website traffic. The service has been set so that the user’s IP address is masked, by setting the final numbers to zero. Google provides La Giovane S.C.p.A. with statistical data in aggregate and never associated to the identity of users, through reports and other IT services. Google does not transfer this information to third parties, unless it is required by law or to persons in charge of data processing, who handle these data on behalf of Google. In any case, in the information and disclosures it sends, Google warrants that it shall not associate the collected IP addresses to any other data held.
The privacy information given by Google, concerning the Google Analytics service, is available on: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
– www.lagiovane.eu also contains third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from other websites and contained in elements hosted in the website’s pages (social network icons that allow visitors to interact with the social network, images, videos). Cookie falling within this category are sent by external domains that provide the functions available on the website and, therefore, have not been placed and are not used by La Giovane S.C.p.A. The relevant third parties may manage the data collected for their own purposes. Please, find more information on this type of cookies and on the modalities for their use on the webpages given below.
How to disable cookies
Pursuant to the applicable legislation in force, users’ consent does not have to be expressly requested for the use of technical and analytical cookies, such as the ones used on www.lagiovane.eu . With aware use of the website, users give their consent to the processing of their browsing data in accordance with the modalities and for the purposes set forth in the information to data subjects given by Data Controller.
However, users have the right to deny their consent and to disable the cookies.
Disabling technical cookies, the website or some parts thereof may not operate properly. Google Analytics analytical cookies only can be specifically disabled, using the additional opt-out component supplied by Google free of charge for the main browsers.
To disable cookies, the appropriate setting must be selected on one’s browser, allowing the cookies to be refused or deleted at the end of every session. The instructions on how to disable cookies with regard to the most popular browsers are given below.
- Click “Tools” in the upper right-hand corner of the toolbar, and then select “Internet Options” from the dropdown menu.
- Select the “Privacy” tab in the Internet Properties dialog box.
- On the General tab of the Internet Properties dialog box, click the Delete button in the Browsing history section.
- In the Delete Browsing History dialog, deselect all checkboxes except for the Cookies box and then click on Delete.
- Select the Privacy level you prefer using the cursor.
- Click on the Wrench Icon in the browser toolbar.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section, the settings regarding cookies given below can be changed: Deleting cookies
- Click All cookies and site data to open the Cookies and Other Data dialog box.
- To delete all cookies, click Remove all at the bottom of the dialog box.
- To delete a specific cookie, select the website that sent the cookie and the cookie itself, then click Remove.
- All the cookies created during a specific time period can be removed using the dialog box Delete browsing data.
In order for Google Chrome to automatically remove cookies when all the browser windows are closed, select the checkbox “Clear cookies and other site data when I close my browser” in the Content settings dialog. Moreover, exceptions can be set in order for the cookies of certain websites to be cleared every time you close your browser.
- From the top menu in the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- At the browsing settings item: select “use customized settings”.
- To enable cookies, tick the item Accept cookies from websites; to disable them untick the item.
- Choose for how long cookies may be stored.
- Click OK to close the Options box. Click Close to close the Preferences box. Close the preferences box.
To remove cookies:
- Click on the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences
- Click on Safety.
- Click on Show cookies.
- Click on Remove all.
- Click Done to close the cookies list.
- Close the “Preferences” dialog box.
To manage cookies:
- Select Action menu, then Preferences; then click on Safety (the “Action Menu” icon is in upper right-hand corner of your browser window and is a gear icon).
- In the “Accept cookies” section, specify if and when Safari is to accept cookies from To have an explanation of the options, click the Guide button (which looks like a question mark).
- For more information on the cookies stored on one’s computer, click on Show